Labels

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Routine is also exciting!

I have great memories of the last 2 weeks of my life. My baby sister got married!!! Everyone was here. My favourite aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.The days were filled with fun, happiness and great food and nights with awesome parties. But i also had my share of stress, a little bit of sadness, mixed feelings and not to forget lots of CHAOS with so many people and events to be managed.  Every day was different and there was no sign of anything routine. I enjoyed that thoroughly and learned from it too...learned to work under pressure, learned that every thing can't be perfect, that everyone can't be pleased all the time and learned that its important to develop the capability of finding things in a mess. While that was great for a change, the most important lesson is the one i've learned about myslf.. I love routine. I love order in my life . I love to be prepared with everything... By the end of the fortnight, I surprised myself when i was eager to go back to work. I realise that work is such an important part of my normal life. With most guests having gone back and Z,K,F & Z leaving yesterday, life will slowly go back to normalcy.  My yoga class will define my mornings every M T F and diet and meal schedules will once again be well planned and healthy. Most evenings will entail some reading on my new iPad and some cooking sessions (not so frequent though).   While tht routine too will get boring and i will look for another opportunity to break the monotony, for now i look forward to "a sequence of actions regularly followed", simply known as The Routine.... Lots of love,  The Eternal Aspirant... 

No comments:

Post a Comment